Malvern Splash Overspend
Full Council Meetings do not often generate a deal of controversy, but this week's was an exception. There was much discussion on a £310,000 overspend on the refurbishment of Malvern Splash, for which retrospective approval was being sought. This was approved in spite of opposition from myself and others, but further investigations are to take place into the background of this. I am particularly keen to learn why it appears that certain items of expenditure were carried out without approval, as the answers I have received to date have been far from convincing. There will be more on this.
Full Council Meetings do not often generate a deal of controversy, but this week's was an exception. There was much discussion on a £310,000 overspend on the refurbishment of Malvern Splash, for which retrospective approval was being sought. This was approved in spite of opposition from myself and others, but further investigations are to take place into the background of this. I am particularly keen to learn why it appears that certain items of expenditure were carried out without approval, as the answers I have received to date have been far from convincing. There will be more on this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home