Refuse Collection
At last night's Council Meeting I again raised the issue of the annual number of black refuse sacks being reduced. Residents have apparently not being told about this and may not realise the reduction has taken place until they run out. The next bulk delivery is not due until the summer.I have been assured that the issue of an additional delivery will be considered, so any support I can get for this will be very helpful.
At last night's Council Meeting I again raised the issue of the annual number of black refuse sacks being reduced. Residents have apparently not being told about this and may not realise the reduction has taken place until they run out. The next bulk delivery is not due until the summer.I have been assured that the issue of an additional delivery will be considered, so any support I can get for this will be very helpful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home