Refuse Collection
In the past I have received few complaints concerning the refuse collection service. In recent weeks however, a number of residents have experienced problems, particularly concerning the bulk delivery of black sacks. In order for the Council to learn from such problems I should be interested to learn how widespread such problems are.
The delivery made recently was made on the basis of c1.5 sacks per week and it is planned to reduce this to one sack per week next year. Part of the rationale behind this is to encourage us all to produce less waste although I remain to be convinced that providing fewer sacks will go far towards achieving this.
In the past I have received few complaints concerning the refuse collection service. In recent weeks however, a number of residents have experienced problems, particularly concerning the bulk delivery of black sacks. In order for the Council to learn from such problems I should be interested to learn how widespread such problems are.
The delivery made recently was made on the basis of c1.5 sacks per week and it is planned to reduce this to one sack per week next year. Part of the rationale behind this is to encourage us all to produce less waste although I remain to be convinced that providing fewer sacks will go far towards achieving this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home