What a giveaway!
The Council leader last night let slip his opinion that my views as a representative of Woodbury Ward did not count as much as those who are members for wards in Malvern.
I presume this really meant that he was uncomfortable with some of the home truths being told and which he failed to adequately respond to.
Nevertheless, what is the betting that when he visits the ward as Liberal parliamentary candidate that he tells a different story. On my part I will continue to make sure that the voice of Woodbury is always heard loudly when necessary.
The Council leader last night let slip his opinion that my views as a representative of Woodbury Ward did not count as much as those who are members for wards in Malvern.
I presume this really meant that he was uncomfortable with some of the home truths being told and which he failed to adequately respond to.
Nevertheless, what is the betting that when he visits the ward as Liberal parliamentary candidate that he tells a different story. On my part I will continue to make sure that the voice of Woodbury is always heard loudly when necessary.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home