New NHS Service
It is pleasing to see that the NHS is using imaginitive ways of providing services.At a recent sign off meeting at the Hospital following my illness several months ago I asked if there were any foods I should avoid or particularly eat. I was told that I should read the Sunday Telegraph! That must have been why I had problems whilst in hospital - I went in on a Monday!
It is pleasing to see that the NHS is using imaginitive ways of providing services.At a recent sign off meeting at the Hospital following my illness several months ago I asked if there were any foods I should avoid or particularly eat. I was told that I should read the Sunday Telegraph! That must have been why I had problems whilst in hospital - I went in on a Monday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home