Closure of Public Call boxes
BT plans to close the call box in Little Witley (and 25 others in the District)and is carrying out consultation up to 16th June.
I have obtained the information from them that a total of 21 calls were made in the three months up to April of this year from this location, with the longest lasting nine minutes.
This does not indicate a great demand for the service but I would be interested in hearing from anyone who might experience difficulties if the closure goes ahead.
BT plans to close the call box in Little Witley (and 25 others in the District)and is carrying out consultation up to 16th June.
I have obtained the information from them that a total of 21 calls were made in the three months up to April of this year from this location, with the longest lasting nine minutes.
This does not indicate a great demand for the service but I would be interested in hearing from anyone who might experience difficulties if the closure goes ahead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home