Joint Core Strategy
The preferred options of the strategy have now been approved by all three councils and further consultation will follow as more details are developed.
Whilst it is only in general terms at this stage (and may need to be changed again as the government has yet to finalise the housing requirements) concerns have been expressed in some areas at the level of future development.
I believe that at its current stage it is suitable for the needs of Woodbury. Much more detailed work will however be needed and in order to ensure that local views are taken into account , I will be raising the relevant issues in each Parish during the next round of Parish Council meetings.
The preferred options of the strategy have now been approved by all three councils and further consultation will follow as more details are developed.
Whilst it is only in general terms at this stage (and may need to be changed again as the government has yet to finalise the housing requirements) concerns have been expressed in some areas at the level of future development.
I believe that at its current stage it is suitable for the needs of Woodbury. Much more detailed work will however be needed and in order to ensure that local views are taken into account , I will be raising the relevant issues in each Parish during the next round of Parish Council meetings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home